Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HI, I’M WITH STUPID aka WHY GAYS REALLY SHOULDN’T BE REPUBLICANS




SHARRON ANGLE

Ok.

One of the best things about Gay is the comforting feeling you naturally have because you are naturally smarter than straight people.

Really.

I swear.

Well, imagine my surprise to find out that some people who claim to be Gay are actually, gulp, REPUBLICANS!

Zut Alors!

That’s stinky cheese eater (French) for WTF?

I know. It’s hard to believe. I can’t either. But. It’s true.

Much like Blacks in the KKK the Gay Republican is a terribly misguided creature. You see, pretty much EVERY anti-LGBT action done in the last twenty plus years has been Republican led.

More on those as the days go by.

In Nevada, we have a Senate race where the Teabagger contingent of the R’s somehow managed to stop watching paternity tests on Maury long enough to skedaddle over and vote for the Queen of Crazy, Sharron Angle.

I know I’m biased. I read.

But.

Really?

This Dame is so schizzy that even the Mayor of Reno, a staunch Republican, says no way Crazay! The Republican First Lady won’t have anything to do with her.

And yet, some poor misguided Homosexuals have decided that Sharron is the one that makes their wigs twirl.

Eek.

Remember when I mentioned that Gay = Smart?

These nimrods are messing up the grading curve.

To whit.

Angle doesn’t support ENDA.

She’s against repealing DADT.

She is literally on the wrong side of EVERY LGBT issue there is.

And yet some people think they are right to be proud of their support for this women who would just as soon have the Gays thrown in Camps as have them sully her crazy little flat Earth society view of the World.

Stay tuned. I’m just starting to get to know the honorary Queen of Crazy. I’ll be sure to let you know more about her and her rather, um, unusual ideas about a host of subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger